Full credit goes to www.watex.wordpress.com
1) Talk to G in the HQ. I suggest choosing the top option each time.
2) G will tell you to investigate recent tremors around the island, Go to the Dock.
3) Herbert and Klutzy will appear in a drill type machine, after the conversation, Herbert will drop the Map to the tunnels, Klutzy will try to grab it, but will cut it in half.
Following the Map
1) Follow the 2 pieces of the map into the Town.
2) One piece will fly on the Night Club sign and the other piece will continue floating.
3) Go into the Coffee Shop and offer the clerk to help pick up some cookies.
4) Once you’ve picked up the cookies, ask the clerk if you can have one.
5) Go back outside, and use the Cookie on the Green Puffle. The Green Puffle will try to get the piece of paper on the nightclub but is unable too.
6) Go back to the Gadget Room (in the HQ) and behind G on the hat rack, pick up the beige hat.
7) Go back to Town and into the Coffee Shop and ask for another cookie.
8. Go back outside to the Town, put the hat on the puffle, then feed it the cookie, the map piece will fall to the ground, pick it up.
1) Go to the Snow Forts and follow the other half of the map.
2) The piece will almost get stuck to the flag in the Snow Forts, but will fly to the Plaza.
3) Go into the Plaza, the map will float into the newspaper, ask the penguin for the newspaper, he will decline and say he’s hungry for pizza.
4) Go into the Pizza Parlor and ask the cashier for some pizza.
5) Go back outside to the Plaza and give the pizza to the penguin, and in return ask for the newspaper, take the extra half of the map off of the newspaper and put it in your inventory.
Rescuing the Gift Shop
Now that you have your tunnel map, you need to gather the following materials: Hammer, Net, Cream Soda Barrel, Balloons, Nails, Lantern, and an Air Tank.
1) Go to the Gadget Room, and left of the shelf with a bunch of Gadgets, hung onto the wall, should be a hammer, grab it.
2) Click on the Helium Tank. (left of the exit to the Gadget Room) It says you need G’s permission.
3) Ask G if you can use the Helium Tank.
4) Go to the Beach and grab the net from the pile next to the Lighthouse
-Cream Soda Barrel
5) Go into the Lighthouse and go over to the penguin pushing the barrels, ask him for one, and put it in your inventory (If you can’t get one, try clicking a barrel). DO NOT SHAKE IT YET!
6) While in the Lighthouse, ask the penguin on the stage for the box of balloons.
7) Go into the Sports Shop, and grab the box of nails sitting on the floor near the door.
8. Go to the Dock.
9) Pick up the Lantern next to the hole in the ground.
Rescuing the Gift Shop (Cont.)
1) Go back to the Dock and enter the hole in the ground. Now put the two pieces of the map together.
2) Using the map, follow what it says, Right is the Right Tunnel and Left is the Left Tunnel. This is different for everyone. Once it gets dark, turn on your Lantern.
3) You should end up at the front of what appears to be the Gift Shop. Now you have to act fast on this. Seriously, be quick.
4) First, fill one of the balloons up with the helium tank, and store it in your inventory.
5) Then, take out your Cream Soda Barrel, and shake it some, and put it under the Gift Shop. If it says it’s not enough, shake it a little more until it works. Just don’t shake it too much (it’ll explode).
6) Once it blasts up the Gift Shop, use your Map and quickly head to the Town!
7) Take out your balloon and use it on the Gift shop, it should rise.
8. Take out your net, and place it between the ground and the bottom of the Gift shop. Try clicking multiple times really fast if it doesn’t work. Just be fast.
9) Grab your box of nails and use them on the net, they should go to all four corners of the net.
10) Use your hammer on the net and it should hammer in the nails. The Gift Shop will fall back into place.
Catching Herbert & Klutzy
1) Head back to the Gadget Room and talk to G.
2) He will tell you that you need to find Herbert and Klutzy.
3) Go to the Dock and into the hole.
4) Use the same directions as you used last time (on your tunnel map), go back to where the gift shop was.
5) There should be a new tunnel entrance. Go into it.
Optional Steps (For a Gift at End)
1) To get the gift, take out your Spy Phone, press Tools, and take out your Wrench.
2) Use the wrench on the open section of the drill machine to pull out the screws. You should then see a Gear, take it.
6) You should see a hole and what appears to be the inside of the Boiler Room, go inside.
7) Herbert will be trying to mess up the Boiler. Click on him to talk to him.
8. Herbert will get angry and hit the pipes connected to the Boiler.
9) You will get a call from G telling you to fix the Boiler ASAP.
10) Click on the Boiler to begin fixing.
11) DON’T WORRY! It’s easier than it looks. Select one part and then select another part to swap them. You do not have to use all of the pipes! Just enough to connect the pipe at the top left hand corner with the pipe at the bottom right hand corner.
12) Once you have connected the pipes, you’ll get a call from G, he wants to meet you in the HQ.
13) Go back to the HQ and turn right until you see him. Talk to the G. Then give him the Gear. You will then finish the mission.
14) Congrats! You’ve finished the mission! Get the medal and gift.
And check out the Cool Cooler in your inventory.